18 Feb 2017 – 26 Mar 2017
Eligible Cards (Debit, Pre-Paid)
Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Infinite, Visa Electron
Use your Visa Debit Card & get Rs.50 Instant Discount for purchases worth Rs.1000 & above at Big Bazaar Outlets.
Location(s) [ – ]
Big Bazaar stores in India
Terms and Conditions [ – ]
• Offer: Instant Rs. 50 off at any Big Bazaar/Food Bazaar/fbb across India for VISA Debit & Pre Paid Cardholders on a single minimum purchase of Rs.1000/-.
• Offer Period: 18th Feb 2017 – 26th Mar 2017(Both days inclusive).
• Maximum available discount is Rs.50/- per transaction.
• Only 2 transaction per card will be allowed during this offer period.
• Spilt up of Bills will not be allowed.
• In order to avail the discount, the total payment needs to be made using any Visa Debit or Pre Paid card.
• Offer discount will be processed at the billing counter of Big Bazaar/Food Bazaar/fbb at the time of purchase and will reflect in the bill.
• The discount is applicable on a single transaction and bills cannot be clubbed to avail the discount.
• The offer will be valid during the offer period only which will be at the sole discretion of Future Retail Limited (FRL) & VISA.
• FRL & VISA retains the right to change or discontinue the offer at any time during the offer period without prior notice to anyone.
• The offer is not transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash/credit note/Gift Voucher or any other mode of payment.
• All customer queries/dispute on the offer should be raised during the offer period or within 3 days after expiry of the offer period and not afterwards. For any disputes, the customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of the charge slip and Invoice for the case to be taken for further investigation.
• The decision of FRL & VISA will be final and binding on all and any correspondence in this regard shall not be entertained.
• FRL and VISA reserve the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
• The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.