Tatacliq Electronics Sale Get 500 Tata Cliq Cash & 10% instant discount
SHOP From Tatacliq and Get Up To 5000 Get 250 Shop Above 5000 Get 500 Tata Cliq Cash
Tata CLiQ HDFC DEbit & Cridit Card Offer
10% instant discount. Minimum purchase Rs. 3,000. Maximum discount Rs. 1,500
Tata CLiQ Festive Period Sale Offer Period(s):
20th December 2018 00:00 hrs and ending on 23rdDecember 2018 23:59 hrs (“Offer Period”).
Terms & Conditions for availing the Offer:
- Additional 10% instant discount on purchase of eligible products sold on Tata CLiQ E-commerce site (www.tatacliq.com), the mobile site and Mobile Application during the Offer period.
- Net cart value (as described below) should not be less than INR 3,000 to avail the Offer.
- Discount of 10% of the Net Cart Value subject to maximum of INR 1,500 valid for one transaction per card during the validity of Offer.
- This Offer is NOT valid on Tata CLiQ Luxury.
- In order to avail the discount, payment should be made using a valid and eligible HDFC Bank Credit or Debit card or EMItransactions.
- This Offer is valid for purchases made on the eligible products during the “Offer Period”.
- The Offer will not be applicable to the commercial and corporate cards issued by HDFC Bank.
- Cardholder is required to check the product page of the product(s) if the Offer is valid for that product.
- The discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value. The Net Cart Value is the total cart value arrived at after all applicable discounts including coupon code but before availing discounts under this Offer. In case CLiQ Cash is being used to make a partial payment, Net Cart Value will be calculated after reducing the amount being paid by using CLiQ Cash.
- The offer is valid only for Tata CLiQ Electronics Category, Watches and Jewellery.
- The Offer is not applicable for transactions made through net banking and cash/ card on delivery.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions.
- Every purchase will also be subject to the other relevant terms and conditions applicable while purchasing a product through Tata CLiQ.
- It is not mandatory for the HDFC Bank cardholders to participate in the Offer. Participation in the Offer by the card holder is voluntary and free. Participation in the Offer by the Cardholder will be construed as acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of the Offer and Cardholder is advised not to participate in the Offer if such Terms & Conditions are not acceptable.
- “The Offer” is being made purely on best effort basis.
- In case of complete cancellation of the order by the customer the transaction will not qualify for “The Offer”. In case of partial cancellation of the order, the customer shall qualify for “The Offer” only on the basis of the net amount payable.
- Tata UniStore Limited and HDFC Bank reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever to add/modify/alter/change and/or withdraw this Offer at any time.
- Any query regarding “The Offer” will be entertained during the Offer period only. No correspondence on the same will be entertained after the aforementioned date from any person(s).
- Pictorial representation of product(s) in communication(s) sent to the customers is purely representational. None of the Parties under any circumstance(s) will be responsible to the same.
- Product(s) Offered are subject to availability by the participating seller(s) on the Tata UniStore Limited platform.
- The discount Offered under “The Offer” will under no circumstances be settled in cash.
- The Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of the card holder has to be above 18 years on the day of the purchase.
- Tata Unistore Limited reserve the right to cancel an order in case of any fraudulent activity including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions. Upon cancellation, the order will not be reinstated.
- Tata UniStore Limited is not charging anything from the customer for their participation in the Offer.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Tata UniStore Limited will be final and binding.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.”