Paytm Britannia Bourbon Offer
Use Britannia Bourbon coupon code on your pack to get Paytm Cash and host of other prizes
How To Get
1. Go To Local Store And Buy New Britannia Bourbon
2. You Will Get The Paytm Recharge Voucher In The Packet
3. To Redeem Voucher Click Here
4. Enter The Voucher And Click On Proceed
5. Paytm Cash Will Be Loaded Into Your Paytm Wallet
You have no Paytm Account ! Massage Your Coupon And Mobile Number
- How can I redeem my cash code?
Step 1 – Enter your cash code, then click on Proceed.
Step 2 – If you do not have an account on Paytm.com, please make one by clicking on Create Account in order to add money to your online wallet
Step 3 –You are done! Now you have Paytm Cash and you can now use it for recharging mobile/ DTH or shopping.
- What can I use Paytm Cash for?
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity and gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our range of lakhs of items!
- How many cash codes can I use?
You can use upto 6 cash codes in total till end of offer.
- How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash?
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
- How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
- Where can I download Paytm App from?
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
- I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too?
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
- I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this?
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.