Expires on 2019-06-06
- Connect the Micro USB(MHL) cable into your devices,connect TV through the HDMI port,switch the TV to HDMI channel
- Connect the USB cable to a power adapter(at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the HDMI connector(if no power,it will not work)
- Restart your devices after whole steps finished, then you can ready to watch video or play game.MHL devices available to make your dream a reality. It not only can support up to 1080P / 60Hz format Full HD quality output, and it supports up to 192KHz audio
- Please Make Sure That Your Device Is Compatible With MHL Kit If You Dont Know Then You Can Check In Google For MHL Supported Smartphones.
- Any doubt? Reach out to us at Call/Whatsapp : 9354051410