Expires on 2018-09-30
Get Flat Rs.75 Cash back on Jabong using Freecharge
- Get Flat Rs.75 Cash back on your transaction made through Freecharge on Jabong .com or Jabong App during the offer period
- Campaign Duration: 15th Sept, 2018 to 30th Sept, 2018.
- You can earn maximum cash back of Rs.75
- The offer is valid on orders of Rs.499 and above.
- The Offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/device/mobile number till 30th Sept 2018.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cash back will be credited to FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
- Partial payment is not allowed, complete order value needs to be paid via FreeCharge wallet.
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and will be valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge account.
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge wallet will be processed within 7 to 10 working days.
- This offer is open to all FreeCharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified.
- The cashback offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- For any other queries on Jabong, please call 0124 612 8000 or write to email@example.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer.
- The customer shall receive flat 75 cashback, on the transaction value of Rs.499 in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (seventy two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- FreeCharge & Jabong reserve the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively change) the terms, contained herein at our sole discretion or withdraw this offer without any further notice
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback from any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity