fipkart First time mobile buyers, Get Extra 10% off on your next purchase on select fashion products
1. What is the offer about?
● Purchase Mobile from Flipkart for the first time and Get Extra 10% off on your first purchase from applicable categories sold by selected sellers between 00:00 hrs on 15th March 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 14th April 2018.
2. What are the conditions to avail the offer?
● Purchase Mobile from Flipkart for the first time.
● Transaction will not qualify for the offer in case of cancellations/returns.
3. What is the maximum discount that can be availed during redemption?
● Extra 10% Off on select fashion products (Up to Rs. 200)
4. How do I check if a product is an eligible product?
● This offer will be applicable on select fashion products on the platform.
● You can check the list of all offers applicable on a product, on the product page. This offer will also be listed there, if the product is eligible for the offer.
5. How and When can i redeem the offer?
● Eligible customer will see the link in “My reward” section to avail the offer on the eligible products and can redeem the same between 00:00 hrs on 15th March 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 14th April 2018.
● The Offer benefit can be redeemed only on one (1) order during the redemption period.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This marketing program is being run by RetailNet, OmnitechRetail (Sellers”) on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart Mobile App, Flipkart Lite Platform (all three collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”).
2. By participating in this Offer (defined below), the user (“You” or “Your”) agrees to be bound by:
a. these terms and conditions (“T&C”);
3. If You are a first-time mobile purchaser on Flipkart platform, you will receive an extra 10% off (up to INR 200) (“Discount”) on your next purchase of Products (defined below) sold by the Sellers on the Platform (“Offer”).
4. Discount under this Offer is valid from 00:00 hrs on 15th March 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 14th April 2018 (“Redemption Period”).
5. The Discount is applicable only on the purchase of products sold by the Sellers under Men’s Clothing, Women’s Clothing, Kid’s Clothing, Kid’s Footwear, Men’s Footwear, Women’s Footwear, Watches, Sunglasses, Bags & Backpacks, Leather & Travel Accessories, Jewellery on the Platform (“Product/s”) during the Redemption Period.
6. To be eligible for the Offer You must do/ fulfill the following:
a. Age must be 18 years or above;
b. Must have a valid account on the Platform and log into the same; and
c. Must be the first-time mobile purchaser on Platform.
7. The Discount shall be linked to your Flipkart user account and can only be redeemed on your purchase for the Products in the Redemption Period.
8. You can view the details of your Discount under ‘My Rewards’ section.
9. In the event of cancellation or return of the first purchase of the mobile phone, you will not be eligible for the Offer and the related Benefits.
10 The Offer can be availed only once during the Redemption Period by You. Offer is applicable only on first order during the Redemption Period.
11. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorized persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12. Flipkart does not endorse the Products and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of the Products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Seller.
13. Pictures of Products shown in the communication sent either through mailers or displayed on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the Products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
14. Sale of Products on the Platform is subject to availability with the Sellers and accordingly Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the Products.
15. Under no circumstance will the benefit being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart or the Sellers.
16. Flipkart reserves the right to disqualify you from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer.
17. Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by the Sellers and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Sellers and without reference to Flipkart.
18. All government Levies etc. shall be payable by you as applicable at the time the respective Offers were offered.
19. This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
20. This Offer shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts in Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Offer.
21. You are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.
22. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till 30th April 2018. Post such date, Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this offer from any persons.
23. Flipkart reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
24. Flipkart or the Sellers shall not be liable for any failure by bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues as a result of which the transaction made by you was not successful.
26. This Offer is valid only in India except for in the state of Tamil Nadu.
27. The Offer shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
28. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.