Flipkart Vivo V11 Sale Get Rs 2000 Instant Discount With HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards
No cost EMI starting from ₹958/month with 25% down payment. Standard EMI also available
Get upto ₹15500 off on exchange. Extra ₹2000 off over regular exchange value (Price inclusive)Buy with Exchange
Special Price Get extra ₹2000 off (price inclusive of discount)
Bank Offer 5% off* on EMI transactions with HDFC Bank Credit Cards
Bank Offer 5% off* on EMI transactions with RBL Bank Credit Cards
Bank Offer Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Bank Offer ₹2000 Cashback on HDFC Debit and Credit Cards
What is the offer?
*Rs. 2000 Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards, on purchase of Vivo V11
What is the offer duration?
- 27th September, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 30th September, 2018 (23:59 Hours)
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
- This offer can be availed only once per card.
*Is the offer applicable on all HDFC Transactions?”
- This Offer is applicable on all HDFC Credit/Debit Card transactions (including EMI) except for transactions made using HDFC Bank Corporate or Commercial cards.
- This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
- Minimum cart value should be Rs. 10,000.*
*In case of EMI transaction Offer is applicable for 3,6,9 and 12 month Tenure only.
Will I get the offer if I pay using an HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Card via PhonePe?
*No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
- Yes, in such case Offer will apply if the minimum transaction made through HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Cards is Rs. 10,000.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer (Offer) is being run by HDFC Bank Limited (HDFC Bank ) on www.flipka…om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current HDFC Bank Credit & Debit Card (Cardholder and Card).
2. By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
a. these terms and conditions (T&C);
c. all applicable terms and conditions of HDFC Bank.
1. The Offer is valid from 27th September, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 30th September, 2018 (23:59 Hours) .
2. Under this Offer, the Cardholders will get Rs. 2,000 Instant discount at the time of checkout, on purchase of Vivo V11 smartphone (Eligible Product/s) on the Platform using their Card subject to these T&Cs. Offer is also applicable on EMITransactions on Cards In terms of this Offer
3. In case of EMI transaction Offer is applicable for 3,6,9 and 12 month Tenure only.
4. Offer can be availed only once per Card.
5. The Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made using Corporate & Commercial Card
6. In case partial payment Offer will apply if the minimum transaction made through HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Cards is Rs. 11,000.
7. The Offer will not apply on payments made from Cards via the PhonePe payment container.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. All Cardholders, excluding HDFC Bank Corporate Credit Card, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are eligible for this Offer.
2. This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
3. The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions.
5. In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
6. HDFC Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
7. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
8. HDFC Bank and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
9. Delinquent and over-limit HDFC Bank Credit & Debit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
10. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
11. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by HDFC Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
12. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for HDFC Bank Credit & Debit Cards holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
13. Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 25th October, 2018. Post such date, HDFC Bank and Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
14. HDFC Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
15. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
16. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
17. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers on the Platform and accordingly HDFC Bank or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
18. Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by HDFC Bank or by Flipkart.
19. Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
20. HDFC Bank will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to HDFC Bank.
21. Flipkart or the seller(s) shall not be liable for any failure by HDFC Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. HDFC Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, HDFC Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart.
24. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
25. This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
26. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by HDFC Bank for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for HDFC Bank and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against HDFC Bank.
27. All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Flipkart nor HDFC Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
28. This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
29. Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PANcard arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
30. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.