Flipkart Offering Buy Any Lenovo Laptop & Get Puma Voucher Worth Of Rs.3000 Free
PUMA Gift Voucher TnC’s
This Gift Voucher (here after referred as GV) can only be redeemed at PUMA stores as per the list shared and on puma.com
Gift Voucher will be sent to consumer’s mail id in the form of E-Voucher
Customers will be sent the GV code through mail post their Lenovo laptop purchase
E- Voucher will be sent by e-mail within 30 working days of successful validation of the registration
GV is / GVs are valid till 30 September 2017
Validity of the GV shall not be extended in any case
GV value can only be redeemed on MRP value of the products purchased
GV cannot be combined with any other offer in PUMA stores or on Puma website
GV cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product available from Lenovo
Once the customer has received the GV code he/she is responsible for the confidentiality and usage of the GV code
PUMA will facilitate the redemption of this GV code at select PUMA stores in the list and on puma.com
PUMA or Lenovo will not be responsible for fraudulent redemption of the GV code, fresh GV code will not be issued in such a case.
Consumer can redeem in parts within the validity period if the bill value is less than the GV value this is end consumer offer – redemption by business partners is not permitted
Other Terms & Conditions
This promotional offer from Lenovo India Pvt Ltd. is being run by Retail Net on www.flipka…om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We” or “Our”).
By participating in this Offer (defined below), the user (“You” or “Your”) agrees to be bound by:
These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”);
All applicable terms and conditions of Lenovo, which can be accessed at https://buyalenovo.com/rest/service/get…19
To participate in the Offer You must to do/ fulfill the following:
a. Your age must be 18 years or above;
b. You must have a valid account on the Platform, log into the same and shop during the Offer Period
1. You shall refer to the applicable Lenovo terms and conditions in relation to the Offer and Offer Benefits and Flipkart shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever.
2. There will be a separate contract between You and Lenovo as per the policies of Lenovo in relation to the Offer Benefits and Flipkart shall not be a party to the same.
3. The price of the Product on the Platform shall be inclusive of all taxes.
4. The shipping of the Product shall be subject to availability of stocks.
5. This Offer shall be availed by You subject to valid registration of a Claim in accordance with Lenovo’s Claim submission process as provided for in the applicable terms and conditions of Lenovo.
6. You shall make full payment of price of the Product/s in order to qualify for the Offer, if paid online or at the time of delivery, as the case may be.
7. If You cancel Your order for the Product/s, You will not be eligible for the Benefits.
8. By availing this Offer, it would be deemed that You have given Your consent to Lenovo to contact You in accordance with Lenovo’s applicable terms and conditions for the purpose of this Offer.
9. This Offer is for end customers only. Resellers, partners, Agency and Lenovo employees are not eligible to participate and claim any Benefits under this Offer.
10. Product images, features, specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, the actual Product may vary.
11. Flipkart and Lenovo reserve the right to change, extend, amend and/or withdraw the Offer or change any of these terms & conditions anytime without prior notice.
12. The Offer Benefit cannot be transferred, substituted or encashed. No other offers can be clubbed with this Offer.
13. This Offer is valid only in India.
14. You are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
15. Flipkart and Lenovo reserve the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer.
16. The Offer shall be subject to force majeure events and on occurrence of such an event, the Offer may be withdrawn at the discretion of Flipkart and Lenovo.
17. Flipkart shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this Offer.
18. Flipkart shall not be liable towards the fulfilment of the Offer and any claim or dispute in relation to the same must be directed towards Lenovo.
19. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Lenovo and/or Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Lenovo and/or Flipkart as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of these T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence, on Your part.
20. The Products offered under this Offer will be covered under standard warranty of the manufacturer as per their existing terms of warranty and the OEM’s representative should be contacted for any after sales support.
21. These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.
22. For any customer support You may reach out to Lenovo by email to
23. Any query regarding this Offer will be entertained until 25th August . Post such date, Flipkart and Lenovo will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
24. The Offer shall be subject to the Income-Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
25. You acknowledge and confirm that You are aware of the nature of telecommunications/ internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorised persons. You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart or Lenovo shall not be responsible in any manner.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.