Shop for the excellent Redmi Y2, exclusively on Amazon.in for an advanced smartphone experience. Loaded with features such as Dual 12MP + 5MP primary cameras with bokeh effect, 16MP front camera with 4500k soft-toned light, 5.99-inch full screen display, Octa-core processor, face and fingerprint unlock and more, enjoy the latest in technology with the Redmi Y2.
Instant Cashback Offer
Offer: Rs 1800 cashback on Xiaomi Redmi Y2
Terms & conditions
• Offer is only applicable on Xiaomi Redmi Y2
• Offer is applicable for Airtel Prepaid customers in India only
• Offer is applicable only on Airtel Prepaid recharges of Rs. 199 or Rs. 448 done through My Airtel App.
• Offer is applicable only for recharges done on the Primary number on the MyAirtel App. Recharges done for any added account will not be eligible to avail this Offer.
• The Cashback will be provided in the form of 36 discount Coupons worth Rs 50 each adding up to total amount worth Rs1800. When customer registers on the myAirtel app on an offer eligible handset, the coupons get credited in the MyAirtel app of the primary number within 24 hours
• The discount coupons would be available for redemption on subsequent recharges of Unlimited packs of Rs 199 or Rs 448 on My Airtel App only. When customer chooses 199 or 448 recharge from the app, the discount coupon applies automatically.
• Customer can use only one discount coupon for one recharge. Multiple discount coupons for single recharge are not allowed
• Discount Coupons cannot be redeemed on any other platform than My Airtel App
• Discount Coupons are non-transferable i.e., the Discount Coupons will be applicable only on recharge for same number on which the offer was credited
• Offer can be availed only once on an eligible handset.
• Offer can be availed only once on a Mobile number. If a primary number that has claimed the offer is removed from the initial handset and inserted in another eligible handset, the offer will not be credited again
• Coupons will become invalid if the customer stops being an active Airtel prepaid customer
• This Coupons are valid for 36 months post credit
• The terms and conditions of usage of Airtel, so far as the same are not inconsistent with the present terms and conditions, continue to be applicable upon you as a user of the mobile services.
• Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any subscriber for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
• AIRTEL HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AND ANY RESULTING DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RELATING TO THE CUSTOMER AVAILING, NOT RECEIVING OR CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE OFFER.
• AIRTEL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF THE OFFER AND THE MOBILE SERVICES INCLUDING AS TO ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, DISRUPTION OR ERROR FREE OPERATION.
• Please note that the statements in these terms and conditions do not constitute any general representation from Airtel regarding Airtel’s services or its availability. Airtel’s network and the provisions of the Offer is available on an ‘as is where is available’ basis and Airtel makes no representation, guarantee or warranty regarding the availability, fitness for any specified purpose or error free operation of the network. Network availability may be affected due to various reasons including force majeure, acts of god, inclement weather, topographical/ geographic/ demographic factors, maintenance work, availability of interconnection with other networks, etc.
• Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the subscriber submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.