Expires on 2017-12-08
Big basket SBI credit card offer gives 10% cashback when you shop for more than 1500. Maximum cashback in this offer is 300.
big basket SBI offer is valid till 8th Dec 2017
How to get big basket SBI credit card offer
shop for more than 1500
pay using SBI credit card to get 10% cashback
Terms and condition of SBI big basket offer
- Cashback to be posted by 8th March’2018
- Maximum Cashback per card account during the term will be Rs. 300/-
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
- The minimum order value is 1500.
- Under this program, cardholder can avail additional cashback on the billing value, net of discount if any, from merchants.
- Any query regarding Cashback will be entertained only till 8th April’2018
- SBICPSL do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- The exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Offer is subject to availability of products and available at the sole discretion of Merchant
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.