Amazon Shop With Visa Get Rs 100 Amazon Gift Card
How to Get ?
Place Two Order Beetween Sep 15th To 15th Nov
Pay Online Using Any Visa Card
Get Rs 100 Amazon Gift Card In Your Account By Jan 15th 2017
Terms & Conditions
1. This offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Visa Inc. (“Visa”) and Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
2. It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa credit and/or debit card (“Eligible Card”) issued in India by any bank (such holder of the Eligible Card is hereinafter referred to as a “Cardholder”).
3. The Offer is valid between 15th September to 15th November, 2016, both days included (“Offer Period”), unless extended by Visa and/or Amazon at their sole discretion.
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to avail the Offer, the customer must be a Cardholder who has paid for “Cash on delivery” order using a credit/debit card during the period starting from June 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016. Once such Cardholder completes this step, he/she will receive an email/app notification from Amazon that confirms the Cardholder’s eligibility to participate in the Offer.
5. Under the Offer, any Cardholder who makes two purchase of any product(s) on http://www.amazon.in/ using credit/debit cards and pays for it using his/her Eligible Card will be provided an Amazon.in gift card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) (“Amazon.in GC”) worth Rs. 100.
7. Visa and Amazon reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
8. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
9. Visa and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
10. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
11. You hereby agree that Amazon and/or its affiliates will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by you in connection with the Offer.
12. The Offer is a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Visa card member agreement between a Cardholder and the issuing bank.
13. All disputes arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals at Delhi only.