Amazon Prime Day offer add the money to your Amazon pay balance you will get 5 % cashback Rs 250 cashback Add minimum Rs.5000
About the offer
- Offer period: 18th October 2018 00:00:00am to 23rd October 2018 23:59:00pm
- Add minimum Rs.5000 Amazon Pay balance and get flat Rs.250 cashback
- The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.250 per customer
- The offer is valid on all electronic loads (credit/debit card, net banking, UPI) and is not applicable on cash loads. The offer is valid on electronic loads on Amazon.in app and website only.
- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their gift card balance within 3 days from transaction date
- Note: The maximum permissible limit for monthly Amazon Pay balance load is INR 10,000. You may not be able to Add Amazon Pay balance if this monthly limit is exceeded, upon which you will be ineligible for this offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.5000 and get Rs.250 cashback per customer during the offer period.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction date.
(c) The Offer is available from 18 Oct, 2018 at 00:00:00 hrs. & end on 23 Oct 2018 23:59:00 hrs (“Offer Period”)
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum load of Rs.5000.
Q2. How can I avail this offer?
Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.5000 and get Rs.250 max cashback per customer during the offer period.
In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.
Q3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction.
Q4. Would I get cashback for more than 1 transaction?
No. You will get a cashback for 1 transaction only upto a max of Rs.250 per customer.
Q5. I am not able to load Rs.5000. The page says “You have exceeded permissible limit”.
You are seeing this message because you can only load a total of Rs.10,000 per month to your ‘Amazon Pay balance: Money’. Since you have either already exceeded the limit, or are close to the limit, you cannot add Rs.5000 to your account and will not be able to avail the offer.
Q6. I have not exceeded my Rs.10000 monthly load limit yet. Why am I unable to load Rs.5000?
You are seeing this message because on loading Rs.5000, you will be exceeding the monthly load limit of Rs.10000. You will still be able to load a lower amount (<5000) but you will not be eligible for the offer since the minimum load amount for the offer is Rs.5000.
Q7. Is the Offer applicable loading balance on Amazon Pay partner merchants like Bookmyshow, Redbus, etc?
No. This offer is only available on adding money on Amazon.in site and app.
Q8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.