Offer period –
For Amazon Prime member – 12:00 noon 3rd May 2019 to 23:59 hrs 7th May 2019
For all Amazon customers- 00:01 hrs 4th May 2019 to 23:59 hrs 7th May 2019
1. What is the 10% SBI Debit Card and Credit Cards Offer?
a) 10% instant discount on payment with SBI Debit or Credit Card and EMI (RuPay Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are excluded)
b) Minimum purchase amount INR 3,000 (net of exchange discounts)
c) Maximum discount – INR 1,500
d) Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.
e) The maximum cumulative Instant Discount for Amazon.in customers is INR 1,500 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
f) Check Product page for offer eligibility
2. How can I avail this offer?
Shop as usual with your SBI Debit Card or Credit Card to pay. As long as INR 3,000 or more is charged to your card while making a purchase, you will get an Instant Discount on the purchase.
3. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the Instant discount under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
• Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges, Bill payments
• Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
• Select mobiles including select Samsung models, Xiaomi RedmiY3, Redmi7, Redmi 6A (see product page for offer eligibility)
• Amazon Pay balance loading
• Amazon Prime subscription
• Infant Nutrition products
• Purchases made on the Amazon Global Store
• Godrej Interio products
4. What is the minimum order value for the discount for the duration of the event?
The minimum order amount to avail the offer is INR 3,000 in a single transaction on Amazon.in, net of exchange discounts, refunds and cancellations.
5. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both.
6. Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
COD and Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.
7. I purchased an eligible item but still did not get Instant Discount. Why?
For purchases made on Prime Now App customer would get cashback instead of Instant Discount. For such cases, the same offer as mentioned above would apply. Cashback in such cases will be posted on 7th August 2019.
8. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, you would get Instant Discount but only on the amount charged on your SBI Debit or Credit Card. Also, to avail instant discount, your SBI Card should be charged for a minimum amount of INR 3,000. For example, if total transaction amount is INR 8000, and INR 1,000 is paid using Amazon Pay Balance and INR 7,000 is paid using SBI Card, then instant discount would be given on INR 7,000 and not INR 8,000. Similarly, if INR 7,000 is paid using APay balance and INR 1,000 is paid using SBI Card, then customer would not get any discount because the amount paid using SBI Card is less than INR 3,000.
9. Can I place multiple orders and avail instant discount?
Yes, you can avail instant discount on multiple purchases. However, please ensure that purchase amount each time is INR 3,000 or above (net of exchange discount). Also maximum cumulative instant disount/cashback per card is INR 1,500.
10. Is Discount under this Offer applicable on both Credit and Debit cards?
Yes, the discount is available on both Credit and Debit Card. SBI RuPay Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are not eligible for the offer.
11. What if I cancel my order?
The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase. However if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility.
Where the customer is eligible for cashback, and the purchase is cancelled/returned, such purchase would no longer be eligible for the cashback.
12. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the instant discount under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the discount. For more information on revise payment, click here