Amazon End Of Season Sale Get Flat 10% Cashback With SBI Credit Cards On Clothing, Footwear And Accessories
How To Get 10% Off:
2. Add in cart
3. Select shipping address
4. Pay Amount
Terms and Conditions of the Amazon Fashion SBI Credit Card Cashback offer – OFFER VALID FROM 12:00 AM, JANUARY 06, 2016 TO 11:59 PM JANUARY 07, 2016
1.This offer is a joint marketing promotion program (“Offer”) from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) and Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”).
2.This Offer is valid for all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI credit card excluding SBI Corporate Card (“SBI Card”) and having no outstanding dues of more than 30 days (“Cardholder”).
3. The validity of the Offer is only from 6th Jan, 2016 to 7th Jan, 2016, unless extended by SBICPSL and ASSPL in their sole discretion only on Clothing, Shoes, Watches, Jewelry , Handbags, Luggage & Sunglasses.
4. The Offer is valid only on purchase of products listed on Amazon Mobile APP & Website.
5. Maximum cash back to a Cardholder per SBI Card account is Rs. 1000.
6. Minimum amount per transaction eligible for cashback is Rs 1200 and above (non EMI).
7. Cashback will be posted to Cardholder’s account by 7th Apr 2016.
8. Offer is also valid on EMI transactions using SBI Card for 6months/9months/12months tenure where minimum transaction is of Rs. 3000.
9. Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
10. The products and/or services offered under this Offer are at the sole responsibility of the participating merchant/manufacturers and at their exclusive costs and consequences. SBICPSL does not endorse, nor recommends the quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose(s), after sale services, warranties etc., of the products and/or services being made available under this Offer.
11. SBICPSL and ASSPL reserve the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
12. EMI is made available to the Cardholder(s) at the sole discretion of SBICPSL. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
13. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
14. SBICPSL and ASSPL reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
15. This Offer is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
16. Delinquent and over-limit Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
17. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
18. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL or ASSPL to conduct further, similar or other offers. .
19. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of SBI Card between SBICPSL and the Cardholder. The terms of this Offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of SBI credit card terms & conditions, MITC and SBI Card ‘Convert2EMI’ terms & conditions.
20. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
21. Offer not valid on corporate or commercial SBI Card.
22. Offer is not applicable on purchase of gift cards on the Website.