Amazon Citi credit and debit Cards 15% Cashback On App 10% Off On Web
Get 15% cashback on mobile app and 10% cashback on the site (web and mobile) on successful single transaction net of refunds on Citi credit and debit Cards on purchases of Rs. 5000 and above from 21st to 23rd Jan’16. Cancelled items/orders will not be eligible for cashback.
2. How can I avail this offer?
For the duration of the offer, if you transact on the mobile app or site, you need to have a single transaction net of refunds of Rs. 5000 and above. There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process.
3. When will I get the cash back?
Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account latest by 23rd Apr’16.
4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event (21st to 23rd Jan’16)?
The minimum transaction size is Rs. 5000 in a single transaction net of refunds
5. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
Maximum cashback per customer card account is Rs. 1500 across mobile app and the site for the overall duration of the campaign i.e. 21st to 23rd Jan’16.
6. Can I avail cash back on credit card on EMI?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on EMI on Citi credit cards.
7. Can I avail cash back on card payment on delivery?
Yes, the cashback is applicable on card payment on delivery for orders placed during the offer period i.e. customers who have chosen the option of Cash-on-Delivery (COD) while ordering and chose to use card for payment on receipt of the product (MPOS). However, please note that the facility of card on delivery payment is subject to availability of the card accepting machine at the time of delivery. In order to not lose out on the offer, we highly recommend that you pay with your card online at the time of placing the order.
8. Are net banking transactions also included in the cashback?
No, net banking transactions are not included.
9. My order includes Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coin, will I be eligible for a cashback?
No, the cashback is not applicable on purchase of Amazon.in gift cards and gold coins. Hence, if your order contains Amazon.in gift card and/or gold coin you would get the cashback for the amount net of these two items.
10. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment and pay using your Citi credit and/or debit card, you will be eligible for the cashback if your transaction net of refunds is Rs. 5000 and above.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (“Offer”) is from Citi Bank (“Citi”) under an arrangement with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Citi Bank credit and/or debit (“Card”) and to whom a communication is sent by the Bank (“Cardholder”).
- The Bank shall provide (i) 10% cash back to the Bank’s debit and credit card holders (“Cardholders”), per successful transaction worth Rs.5000 or above made through the Website and mobile site of the Website, by the Cardholders using their debit or credit card issued by the Bank; and (ii) 15% cash back to the Cardholders per successful transactions worth Rs. 5000 or above made through the mobile application of the Website.
- The validity of the Offer (“Validity of the Offer”) is from January 21st, 2016 to January 23rd, 2016, both days inclusive, unless extended by Citi and/or Amazon at their sole discretion.
- Under the Offer, each Cardholder shall be eligible for a maximum cash back amount of Rs.1500 per debit and/ or credit Card issued by Citi.
- Citi reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- EMI transactions would be considered eligible for the cashback
- Citi and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit Citi credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Citi bank Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Citi to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for Citi Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- All disputes between the Cardholders and Citi, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above Offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- Offer not valid on corporate or commercial Cards.
- This Offer is not available on purchase of Amazon.in gift cards and gold coins from www.amazon.in.
- Card payment on delivery will be considered for cashback.
- Cashback to be credited in customers account by 23rd Apr, 2016.
- Amazon shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to the Cardholder, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer.